Davis Ashura is an epic fantasy author known for the series’ “The Castes and Outcastes: An Asian Indian Epic Fantasy” and “The Chronicles of William Wilde.”
He’s sold over 100K copies thus far and showing no signs of slowing down. Having discovered us by one of our other websites we built for another author, Davis boarded the Rocket to give his website a complete make-over.
Here is a summary of the outcome.
- Author: Davis Ashura
- Web design
- Website Build
- Graphic Design
- 12 Pages
- Custom graphics, copy, and layout
- Animated scroll-activated user-experience
- WordPress Build
- Existing 223 Post Blog Fully integrated
- Responsive design optimized for any device
FULL-WIDTH NOVEL SHOWCASE HEADER
The number one best-selling item in Davis’ collection is his audiobook series “The Castes and the Outcastes.” We opened up the website showcasing this series and giving fans and visitors an easy route to learn more and buy.
- An author website’s number 1 focus must be on their books. Following this their own personal brand (who is writing these books?). We provided plenty of material on the website for both of these focuses. We completely reimagined the About page with Davis in front of a fantasy landscape complete with flying dragon. We also added customized blog layouts for his 223 blog posts, special fan interest pages with glossaries, character notes and histories, and a whole lot of cool character art.
- Last but not least to engage visitors and keep them coming back for more we created an email opt in marketing funnel in which visitors get the first chapters of his first series both in eBook and audio book, followed by and option to buy. Ultimately a website is about effective marketing. It should help you engage with future fans and help you sell!
BEFORE VS AFTER
Thanks for Viewing!
We’re available for a limited number of client campaigns
Nonfiction authors usually write books to promote their business and other services. This can include speaking opportunities, consulting, or any…
Why book trailers? When it comes to online content, people are spending more time watching videos than they are reading…
With the book-selling world moving more and more online at a crazy rate, you don’t want to get left using…
Getting visitors to your new author website is more challenging than many authors expect. You know how much care and…
Which blog for authors has the best advice? The internet has about 600 million blogs! That’s a lot to choose…
Did you know that one of the main reasons your book suffers from low sales is its cover? Starting off…
Are you tired of plain and boring thriller author websites? Are you looking for something suspenseful that keeps you on…
Wanting to know what can keep children busy for longer than 10 seconds? Or how to make the most entertaining…
Why your cover art matters The old saying “don’t judge a book by its cover” does not apply to actual…
Looking for scary, shocking and nightmarish features to add to your author’s website? Or are you wanting to start the…