James Maxwell has sold over 1 million books. He’s been on the Amazon top 5 best seller list over all books in all genres.
For the launch of his new series “The Firewall Trilogy”, he boarded the Rocket to give his website a complete rebuild. In his own words his “experience was of a passionate, dedicated group with technical brilliance and artistic flair”
Here’s the full story…
- Author: James Maxwell
- Web design
- Website Build
- Graphic Design
- Email template
- Hosting migration
- 18 Pages
- Custom graphics, copy and layout
- Animated scroll-activated user-experience
- WordPress Build
- Responsive design optimized for any device
Libre Baskerville Regular Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula. Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Sed lectus nibh.
Full-Width Novel Showecase Header
James’s home page is a landing page summary for everything related to his various series, author bio and free ebook email opt-in.
- The top banner immediately draws viewers into learning about his latest series, The Firewall Trilogy.
- Individual Series overview and individual book overview pages help visitors learn more and buy.
- Each series is framed in its own custom-designed branding display background setting.
- James’s bio page features a rich, magical photoshopped image of him, along with a detailed author life story, and rich imagery throughout.
- Many opportunities to sign up for his email list and receive a free Ebook feature in the menu, and on every page.
Throughout a complete overhaul involving a new web site, change in hosting, email templates and more, my experience was of a passionate, dedicated group with technical brilliance and artistic flair.
I felt like I was in safe hands, and still do, and I look forward to working with the team in the future.
Almost as much as we love launching new missions like this one, we love to hear feedback on our work.
Please take a moment to give us yours.