James Maxwell has sold over 1 million books. He’s been on the Amazon top 5 best seller list over all books in all genres.
For the launch of his new series “The Firewall Trilogy”, he boarded the Rocket to give his website a complete rebuild. In his own words his “experience was of a passionate, dedicated group with technical brilliance and artistic flair”
Here’s the full story…
- Author: James Maxwell
- Web design
- Website Build
- Graphic Design
- Email template
- Hosting migration
- 18 Pages
- Custom graphics, copy, and layout
- Animated scroll-activated user-experience
- WordPress Build
- Responsive design optimized for any device
FULL-WIDTH NOVEL SHOWCASE HERO BANNER
James’s home page is a landing page summary for everything related to his various series, author bio and free ebook email opt-in.
- The top banner immediately draws viewers into learning about his latest series, The Firewall Trilogy.
- Individual Series overview and individual book overview pages help visitors learn more and buy.
- Each series is framed in its own custom-designed branding display background setting.
- James’s bio page features a rich, magical photoshopped image of him, along with a detailed author life story, and rich imagery throughout.
- Many opportunities to sign up for his email list and receive a free Ebook feature in the menu, and on every page.
We set up an email newsletter template to be used for his rapidly expanding fan email list. We created a sequence of emails, starting with the eBook download and letting his fans know of his new website.
Thanks for Viewing!
We’re available for a limited number of client campaigns
Nonfiction authors usually write books to promote their business and other services. This can include speaking opportunities, consulting, or any…
Why book trailers? When it comes to online content, people are spending more time watching videos than they are reading…
With the book-selling world moving more and more online at a crazy rate, you don’t want to get left using…
Getting visitors to your new author website is more challenging than many authors expect. You know how much care and…
Which blog for authors has the best advice? The internet has about 600 million blogs! That’s a lot to choose…
Did you know that one of the main reasons your book suffers from low sales is its cover? Starting off…
Are you tired of plain and boring thriller author websites? Are you looking for something suspenseful that keeps you on…
Wanting to know what can keep children busy for longer than 10 seconds? Or how to make the most entertaining…
Why your cover art matters The old saying “don’t judge a book by its cover” does not apply to actual…
Looking for scary, shocking and nightmarish features to add to your author’s website? Or are you wanting to start the…