Guest Post Terms and Conditions
Our basic requirements for accepting a guest post are:
- The post must be a minimum of 1500 words.
- The post has keyword research done for its topic and the SEO information is supplied with title tag, meta description, and heading tags optimised for this keyword.
- Guest posts submitted need to be accompanied with a banner image for the heading, at least one image/GIF/video for every 500 words of the post.
- Full open graphs images and data for Facebook sharing need to be supplied with the submission.
- To be accepted the post itself needs to be fully formatted with correct heading tags in Google docs and images in the desired places.
By submitting an article to Rocket Expansion, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- Guest Posts must be your own original work and have no other duplicated content online.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship but will be the property of Rocket Expansion.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest Post submissions.
- Rocket Expansion reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgment. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Rocket Expansion reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Once we officially post a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Rocket Expansion reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Rocket Expansion, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Rocket Expansion website or company.