Rocket Your Online Presence
If you’re a creator or entrepreneur
needing an SEO-friendly website and online content that gets you customers,
Your website needs to send a clean, clear message of what makes you special, to exactly the type of people that need to know.
50% of all online traffic comes from search engines, mostly Google. Not making your website Google-search friendly is like opening a store and locking the door during rush hour.
All of our website design packages include search engine optimization.
Also known as content marketing. Becoming known online is best done by creating valuable content. Valuable content gives visitors a reason to come to you. It builds trust and authority.
In a world that hate ads, content marketing brings customers to you, without being annoying.
SEO and content marketing are the long game. The fastest way to get customers is by turning paid advertising into profit.
We create a customer journey. It’s a step-by-step sequence that takes someone from unknown prospect to customer. This includes marketing strategy, audience building, nurturing, and selling your irresistible offer.
Our launch codes
1 - Market Research
- Your ideal clients or customers are out there.
- Who are these rare creatures?
- Until we really work this out we have no way of knowing what message to use to really get through to them.
Don’t worry. We have ways and means of making them talk…
2 - Marketing Message
- We now know who exactly we’re trying to reach.
- We know what they love, what they hate, what they want.
- We know what they need.
- Next we craft the exact message that shows exactly how you are the ideal solution that fulfills this need.
3 - Digital Campaign Launched!
- Using all the magic in our digital toolbox, from web design, SEO, paid advertising and content marketing, we get busy creating.
- By the time we’re done you have a mapped-out, easy-to-travel, customer journey turning unknown prospects into engaged customers.
- Think lead generation machine.
4 - Analytics and Feedback
- Almost nobody really becomes an overnight success.
- You get there by continuing to do more of what worked, and cutting out what didn’t.
- The beauty of digital marketing is we track everything.
- So we get you there that much faster.
5 - High Volume for High returns
- The customer journey is working, your campaign is producing leads and sales. We’re all smiling.
- At this stage we pour on the rocket fuel!
- When our marketing machine is purring like a happy kitten we feed it as much advertising budget as you dare.
- At this stage of the game, more traffic equals more customers.
- Fasten seat belt… prepare for rocket expansion.
3… 2… 1…
Because sharing is caring.
Whether you’ve got an ancient website from the stone age or no author website yet at all, this will help you plan your next move in building a new website as an author.
We love building websites for creatives and authors. Over time I think we’ve developed a keen eye for what is and isn’t working in an author website. I’ve realized there isn’t really a comprehensive resource that critiques…
What is a Sales Funnel? I’m going to clear this up for all who don’t really understand what a sales funnel is. (and throw in a cool infographic as well!) A sales funnel is not something new. It’s not even something that has to be digital or online. Sales funnels have...
Fly with us
Schedule a one on one appointment with our captain:
Praise for the Rocket
Going the extra light year is part of our flight plan.
“Rocket Expansion redesigned my author website and did an outstanding job in every aspect.
They were able to hear my vision for the site and turn it into something remarkable and unique. It is truly a work of art. Their expertise shows in both the quality of the website design and the details of the interactivity users experience. It's a living, breathing site that you want to spend time looking through. I was also wholly impressed with the level of customer service. They addressed quickly my every nit-picky comment, and they made sure the website was running flawlessly - and still continue to do so. Highly recommended.”
Melissa McPhail - Best Selling Fantasy Author
"I had a fantastic time working with Matt and his group at Rocket Expansion. They bring such a positive energy to their work, and it shows. I'm thrilled with the results.”
Davis Ashura - Epic Fantasy Author
“Rocket Expansion goes above and beyond! Although I only had a very vague idea of what I wanted for my website, Matthew and Sonja put their creativity, business and IT skills to work to create my children's author website. The result: A well thought out, well laid out, fun website. They definitely succeeded in surpassing all my expectations. I am absolutely thrilled with my website. Their attention to detail, helpful manner, and professionalism are top notch. They can also be commended for excellent aftercare support when needed. I highly recommend the phenomenal Rocket Expansion team.”
Jacqui Shepherd Vd Merwe - Children's Book Author
“Since we have been using Rocket Expansion as our marketing service, our sales have rocketed!
I can categorically recommend this dynamic team. They always deliver what they promise.”
Greta Del Sal - Director, DLA Granite Investments
“Since using Rocket Expansion my businesses literally have rocketed. This team just know what they're doing and know how to target the right market. They listen to exactly what you want and deliver it. Thanks guys.”
Keith Endean - Director, The Granite Company
“Rocket Expansion facilitated and designed my business website. The website design is modern and encouraged lead generation. Matt & Sonja are great to work with and have a wealth of marketing and design knowledge, including digital marketing. Thanks to Rocket Expansion for partnering with me.”
Andrew Pitchers - Director, Select Solar
“Rocket Expansion have been amazing in helping me to strategize, plan and develop my design and business plan. I have loved this journey with this dynamic, professional and very helpful team. I look forward to continuing my business journey with them and recommend their services very highly.”
Debbie Stopforth - Director, Safe My Mate