Job Title: Junior Content Writer
Education level: Diploma
Salary: Based on skills and experience
Job Level: Junior
We are a boutique digital marketing and website design company based in CT/JHB. We’re on the hunt for a content writer!
You will be working on written content for newsletters, website content, marketing materials like blogs and social media campaigns. View samples of our own blogs to get an idea of style and topics to cover: Rocket Expansion’s Blog. Our clients range from authors, to dentists, to software developers, to small businesses. You will be creating content for us and our clients.
Willing to do various online courses to improve skills (courses paid for). Study will be part of the day’s work. You need to love writing, enjoy reading and have a passion for marketing! If writing a 2000 word article seems like a lot you, please don’t apply.
Research, fact-checking, data capturing, blogging, copywriting, proofreading, link building, email marketing, administrative and other editorial tasks. Communication and words need to be your passion!
Based on experience. We are looking more for a junior-mid person, with a couple of years experience or a fresh graduate with written examples.
8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Friday. This is a remote position. Your own computer is necessary and a decent internet connection when working at home.
Start date: June 2022
- Fluent English speaker/writer with an excellent command of English
- Willing to do various online course to improve skills (courses paid for)
- Willing to learn a range of digital platforms ie: MailChimp/MailerLite/Constant Contact (email marketing platforms), Keyword and SEO tools etc.
- Good communicator and works well in a team
- Writing, editing, SEO, design or social media experience an advantage but not necessary
- Attention to detail
- Able to carry out simple instructions without putting your own spin on something, but also be creative when needed
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
- Remote Position
Please email a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position, cv and any creative writing examples.
Subject line: I’m your Rocket Content Writer
← Back to Job Postings