Job Title: Website Designer
Education level: Diploma
Salary: Based on skills and experience
Job Level: Junior-Mid
We’re on the hunt for a full-time, junior-mid creative website designer to join our team! We build creative websites for a range of clients, specialising in authors using WordPress and visual builders – minimal custom coding. Our projects are super fun to work on and never a dull project! Visit our past projects and our author page to see more.
Creating WordPress website with visual page builders using a pdf layout. You will be given briefs to work with and work with graphic designer and project manager who deals with the client. We use Elementor and Kadence. We have built a few Shopify websites in the past. Some coding an advantage but not essential. WooCom experience a is a plus!
Salary based on experience. We are looking more for a junior person, with a couple of years of experience.
8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Friday. This is a remote position. Your own fast computer is necessary and a decent internet connection when working at home.
Start date: June / July 2022
• Adobe Creative Suite experience an advantage (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• WordPress Experience with Elementor Page Builder, Gutenberg, and other common page builders and plugins
• WooCommerce experience is a bonus
• Understands WordPress theme customisation
• Some knowledge of HTML5/CSS is a bonus, but not essential
• Must have at least 1 years experience in web/digital design industry
• Attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
• This is a remote position
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position, cv and portfolio/examples of past projects.
Please email Sonja a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position, cv and portfolio/examples of past projects.
Email subject line: I’m Your Rocket Web Designer!
←Back to Job Postings