The newly formed brand aims to carve out a niche for themselves in the luxury hair and body market. The challenge was to create a website that is fresh, luxurious and still speaks to the need for natural products and consumer-empowering branding.
To say that there has been a lot of traffic on this site is the understatement of the year. From the day of launch the site was featured on over 43 major news channels. Without giving away any insider information, I’ve seen decent sites get less traffic in a month than this one gets in days.
- Halo Heritage: Luxurious natural haircare and fine fragrances
- Web Design
- Website Build
- Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Setup
- Google Ads
- 22 Pages
- Shopify Website Build
- Customized Blog Posts
- Responsive design- optimized for any device
Monserrat Regular Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula. Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Sed lectus nibh.
Custom Full-width banner headers
The site is essentially a luxury haircare and body e-commerce store with a strong African hair message. The main homepage seeks to tell the story of both the natural luxurious product range and the drive for African women to embrace and love their natural curls.
Within the pages themselves:
- We kept the product pages clean and simple to encourage clarity and conversions
- Various category pages show off the different product ranges
- Calls to action to join the mailing list are placed throughout the site without being annoying. The subscribe banners only show to visitors who haven’t subscribed yet.
Almost as much as we love launching new missions like this one, we love to hear feedback on our work.
Please take a moment to give us yours.