Job Title: Graphic Designer
Education level: Diploma
Salary: Based on skills and experience
Job Level: Junior-Mid
SA BASED ONLY
We’re on the hunt for a full-time, junior-mid graphic designer to join our South African based website design and digital marketing team! Your main role will be designing the creative concept for a website we will then create for our clients. You will also be working on visual content for social media content, web design content, marketing materials like blogs and email campaigns. Visit our past projects and our author page to see more.
- Own your own computer and a good internet connection.
- Minimum diploma/degree in graphic design or visual marketing or highly relevant tertiary qualification.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience essential (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Skilled in layout design.
- At least one years working experience in web/digital design industry.
- Attention to detail and pride in presenting quality work.
- Fluent English speaker/writer with an excellent command of English
- Good communicating skills and works well in a team.
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues if needed.
- Able to take initiative, stay motivated, collaborate on digital channels and manage multiple projects in a work-from-home environment.
- Must live in South Africa (non negotiable, please don’t apply if you don’t live in SA).
Bonus requirements (but not essential)
- Any experience building websites or designing website layouts.
- WordPress experience with Elementor Page Builder, Gutenberg and other common page builders and plugins.
- Any experience with AfterEffects or PremierPro with customising video templates. We create video intro’s and social media posts.
Salary is market-related depending on your experience.
A keen eye for detail and appreciation for good design is key.
This is a junior to mid level position.
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Friday.
How to Apply:
- A covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position.
- Your CV.
- Portfolio/examples of past projects.
Subject line: I’m Your Rocket Designer
Do not send Whatsap, Facebook messages or comments, only email applications will be considered.