Job Title: Junior Digital Ads Manager
Education level: Diploma
Salary: Based on skills and experience
Job Level: Junior
We are a boutique digital marketing and website design company.
We’re on the hunt for a digital ads wizard with some experience! We will also further train you to run our Google/Facebook ads for clients, do various digital marketing campaigns, help create advertising content, etc.
You must be willing to do various online courses to improve your skills (courses paid for).
Study will be part of the day’s work if needed. You need to be an analytical metric-focused thinker, love writing, enjoy reading, be a fast learner especially when it comes to tech platforms, and have a passion for marketing! If learning and moving around new technology platforms very fast is confusing or annoying to you, please don’t apply.
Copywriting, Setting up Facebook and Google ads campaigns (we expect some level of experience in both of these, we will train you further if needed), setting up customer ad accounts as needed, setting up conversion tracking and ads integrations and other marketing tasks. Communication, marketing and words need to be your passion!
Salary based on experience. We are looking more for a junior person, with a couple of years of experience.
8.30 am to 5 pm, Mon-Friday. At the start, there will be some in-office days but after that mostly this will be a remote position.
Your own computer is necessary and a decent internet connection if working from home. We will provide all software needed.
Start date: May 2023
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience using Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Fluent English speaker/writer with an excellent command of English
- Willing to do various online courses to improve skills (courses paid for)
- Willing to learn/improve skills over a range of digital platforms ie:
- MailChimp/MailerLite/Constant Contact (email marketing platforms), Google Ads Console, Facebook Business Suite, Keyword and SEO tools, Canva to create social media posts, etc. – Good communicator and works well in a team
- Writing, editing, SEO, design or social media experience is an advantage but not necessary
- Attention to detail
- Able to carry out simple instructions without putting your own spin on something, but also able to be creative when needed
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
- Able to work remotely once trained and be responsible for keeping work hours, meeting deadlines and being responsible for the workload assigned to you
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email Sonja a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position, CV, and a brief summary of the experience you have running Google and Facebook ads.
Email subject line: I’m Your Rocket Ads Manager!
Do not send Whatsap, Facebook messages or comments, only email applications will be considered.
←Back to Job Postings